MANAGER, TRANSFER PRICING
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
This position will ideally be based in EA's Headquarters in Redwood Shores, California, and will perform a variety of functions relating to operational transfer pricing, transfer pricing compliance, reporting, planning and audits.
Our work environment is fun, fast-paced and rewarding. We provide a unique environment for learning and developing and we're looking for an independent, proactive and highly motivated individual.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, CPA, MST or LLM a plus.
• More than 5 years or relevant work experience in transfer pricing.
• Strong time management/prioritization, organization, analytical, and written/oral skills; ability to work independently and attention to detail required.
• Sound knowledge of and experience implementing US Treas. Reg.
• 1.482 and
• 1.6662, and OECD transfer pricing guidelines.
• Advanced data analytics, excel skills and financial modelling skills, including the ability to collect, organize, and analyze large volumes of data and identify opportunities for process improvement.
• A team player who is able to work collaboratively within the group, as well as across different business units and functions.
• Experience with Oracle, SAP or similar ERP system preferred; experience with Alteryx a plus, but not required.
• Experience establishing processes and coordinating projects to facilitate timely and accurate deliverables.
• Assist in the preparation of documentation for a wide range of transfer pricing compliance:
• Maintain and update headquarter services and global profitability models for the purposes of calculating quarterly and year end intercompany charges to adhere to intercompany transfer pricing policy.
• Assist in and/or conduct functional analyses interviews of various EA headquarters groups to ascertain benefit to foreign affiliates and determine corresponding intercompany recharges
• Assist in and/ or conduct functional analyses interviews relating to EA's intercompany transactions and preparation of US Treas. Reg.
• 1.482 and OECD compliant transfer pricing documentation for EA entities globally.
• Monitor changes in business operations to identify any potential transfer pricing risks and ascertain impacts to existing transfer pricing policies and global tax structure.
• Preparation and review of benchmarking analyses for purposes of ascertaining the arm's length nature of intercompany transactions.
• Draft and/or manage intercompany agreements
• Prepare and manage transfer pricing aspects of quarterly and annual income tax provision.
• Keep abreast of the current transfer pricing environment/issues by keeping up to date on new rules.
• Assist in global transfer pricing audits, intangible property valuations, APA support, and competent authority.
• Identify and support tax technology and process improvement initiatives.
• Support tax process documentation and SOX controls.
• Collaborate with the tax team on ad-hoc projects, including strategic international tax planning support. Provide quantitative analysis and build tax models related to tax compliance, provision, and tax planning strategies or other initiatives.
• Work with internal business, tax, finance, legal teams, as well as outside counsel on transfer pricing matters
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9460-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.