EA Sports is part of EA Mobile. We are forming a powerful growth engine to expand our current games and provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere.
Out studio looks for passionate people who love making mobile games . You will report to the Team Lead.
• Translate design requirements into client game flows and features using C# and Unity
• Oversee important features of the game; gameplay, 3D spaces and physics, unity animation systems, or shaders
• Reproduce issues and create test cases for QA to improve the quality o our game
• Estimate task efforts and plan appropriate sprint workloads
• Provide engineering support for game live operations
• BS Computer Science or equivalent experience with 5+ years software development
• Excellent working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Expertise with mobile game development or other vertical using C# and Unity on iOS and Android
• Understanding of server feature design and implementation
• Experience debugging, maintaining, and improving existing codebase
• Experience with SDK / third party library integration in sports games or mobile.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m3km-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.