Lifecycle Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to build personalized 1:1 relationships with our players to keep them engaged and loyal to EA.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will play an important role on the Sports Lifecycle Marketing team by working with the Lifecycle Sr Specialist to help design cohesive and seamless player journeys, connecting multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web and mobile, to work together to personalize a player's experience across EA's Network.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will focus on EA SPORTS FIFA, and other EA SPORTS Titles, working with teams to implement messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences and driving player progression.
Reporting to the Lifecycle Sr Specialist. This role will be based at EA Vancouver.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Work with the Sr Specialist, Lifecycle Marketing to help determine when, where and what content our players see at important moments in their personal progression.
• Support the Sr Specialist to manage content calendar, content briefs, content forecasting and content approvals & proofing.
• Support the Sports Lifecycle team to come up with new ways to increase the lifetime value of our players.
• Use data and analytics to create new content ideas and approaches
• Manage multi-channel reporting and monitor email audience health. Identify opportunities to increase our email audience reach.
• Ensure analysis is leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content.
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing that can include one of the following:
• Digital channel
• Database-driven marketing
• Subscription services
• Passion for Sports. Specifically Soccer. Interest in other sports such as the NHL/NFL/UFC is useful.
• Interested in games. Specifically EA SPORTS FIFA.
• Ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans.
• Knowledge of online metrics, email metrics and best practices.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxbv0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.