''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Lead Tools Software Developer, you will report to the Engine Technical Director. You will create new tools development and existing workflows improvements through the entire project.
• Have to understand the needs of our game production and partner with directors and leaders to determine if tools and workflows need to be created or improved.
• Oversee work in our in-house engine editor and third-party application plug-ins. (such as 3DSMax, Maya, Perforce)
• Mentor a team of tools software developers with a broad range of experience and seniority.
• Play an active role in project planning for your team, in collaboration with Production staff.
• Spend approximately 50% of your time doing hands-on tools development and code reviews.
• Oversee the performance and compensation review of your team.
• Hire Tools Programmers for your team and the studio.
• 5+ years of experience with C# tools development in the video games industry.
• Experience in team management and project planning.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb77m6-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.