International Product Communications, Associate Manager
Iberian Community Manager (4 months)
We are EA
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Challenge Ahead:
As part of the Integrated Communications Team you will drive the execution strategy for all our EA Sports franchises' communications across all our channels giving a strategic real-time feedback about the health of our games.You will report directly to the International Community Lead EA Sports, ensuring that strategies are implemented in-market and provide a high-quality and cohesive user experience inside and outside of our games.
Responsabilities of the Role:
• You will be the strategic expert for community best practices, programs, and policies.
• You will establish yourself as the ''face of EA'' in your market. You will for that establish bonds with influencers in your market and maintain healthy relationships with them; as with local communities.
• You will oversee local Live Streams, online and in-person events across in partnership with the wider IC team.
• You will plan and schedule community activities and also events with influencers, both in-game and out of game.
• You will support an always-on approach to flagging game issues or service risks to the Lead Community Managers for all titles.
• You will partner with Customer Support, QA, Live Service teams on the overall player experience and health of the business.
• 3 years of experience working in social media, online communities, journalism, online marketing, content creation or equivalent.
• Bachelor's Degree Communications or Marketing.
• Good writing, grammar, and content-creation skills.Fluent in English and Spanish Native.
• Passion and experience playing EA titles or games from other publishers.
• Comfortable working with changing priorities.
• You can interpret customer/community feedback and make applicable recommendations.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nqk2-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.