Graphics Software Engineer
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC
Who You Are:
You are highly collaborative with several years of experience developing rendering systems for AAA console and PC video games. You have a passion for high-fidelity graphics and can help us push our games to the next level. You are creative and communicative. You want to help us build the best games in the industry.
• Develop and enhance rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements.
• Collaborate with artists and designers on solutions that further our games' artistic and design vision through immersive graphics.
• Mentor other developers in performant rendering in every phase of project development.
• Work closely across projects to embrace and enhance our rendering systems.
• Experience researching, developing and optimizing rendering techniques and systems for AAA PC and console games.
• Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, and performance is important.
• 5+ years of professional C++ experience and an understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g338m4-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.