Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
Full Circle is looking for a Gameplay Physics Software Engineer to join the Skate Team
• Extend and maintain Skate's custom gameplay physics system.
• Work with our gameplay designers and animators to prototype and refine Skate's gameplay features.
• Work with internal Physics team to meet Skate's physics needs.
• Ensure our runtime physics update meets performance budgets for all target platforms.
• Support our environment artists in building Skate's worlds.
• Report to our Lead Gameplay Engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• 5+ years of experience in game development.
• 3+ years of experience with runtime physics simulations.
• Experience with 3d math and physics.
• Passion for making and playing games
• Familiarity with Skateboarding.
• Experience working with central teams.
• Degrees in Physics or Mathematics.
• Knowledge of any other programming language.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.