Data Analyst - Studio Data and Insights
The Challenge Ahead:
You will use your outstanding organizational, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills in delivering results through collaboration with our partners in the IT team and teams in Procurement, Global Sourcing, Accounting and Corporate FP&A. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager of IT in Redwood Shores, CA.
What this Finance Manager I will do at EA:
You will oversee the budgeting, forecasting, spending, and resource allocations for IT – Invest. This team works on solutioning ground-breaking innovations for EA and is central to achieving IT's strategic goals in Security, Employee experience, Infrastructure and Game development applications. Other projects and service line support.
You will need to have a foundation in traditional FP&A responsibilities including:
• Business Partnering – be the finance liaison to promote business owners' success.
• Financial Reporting – lead financial reviews, conduct variance analysis.
• Monthly Close – prepare accrual and reclass entries to reflect accurate accounting.
• Financial Modeling – analyze financial data to identify trends, savings opportunities, and Return on investment.
You should also be able to use creative technical solutions to develop new reports and reverse engineering of existing tools and reports using large datasets.
EA's next great Finance Manager I needs to have:
• Bachelor's degree with a preference for Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Accounting
• Extra considerations for Graduate degrees
• 7 years' experience in finance, accounting or business analytics supporting a technology organization.
• Experience with Business Intelligence and visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau, VBA, SQL.
• Expertise in Excel
• Experience with Oracle and Anaplan
• Data modeling and analytics
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d221n5-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.