At EA, we inspire the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Our EA Vancouver studio is looking for an Expert Data Analyst to support our FIFA franchise. You will perform deep analysis on the trends and behaviours of players within our game and use them to develop data-driven insights to inform decisions around the future of FIFA for years to come. Reporting to the team's Senior Analytics Manager, you will tackle complex questions with our partners across the business to identify opportunities and guide product strategy.
• Participate in a diverse range of strategic projects in response to partner needs.
• Perform analysis that explores the deep complexities of how players engage with the game, its live services, and each other. Translate these findings into recommendations to adjust the game's design, and project how those adjustments will affect our game.
• Work with game designers and producers to understand their design intents, translate analysis into realistic recommendations for them, and establish success criteria for their resulting actions.
• Provide data-driven insights to senior leaders/executives on the FIFA team to promote business optimization, growth strategies and guide important decisions for the game.
• Work with other analytics leaders across the organization to establish and implement cross-organizational best practices.
• Mentor and help grow a team of accomplished analysts and leaders. Provide oversight and use analytics expertise to ensure applicable outcomes.
• Provide recommendations on analytic methodologies to meet the needs of our partners and enhance the team's capabilities.
• Organize and lead sessions to understand partner needs and identify opportunities.
• Consolidate your investigations and recommendations into well-written and compelling presentations.
• Build partnerships across the organization, becoming a trusted partner and managing expectations, timelines, and risks throughout a project life cycle.
• Result-oriented person with minimum of 8 years of professional experience performing all aspects of business and enterprise level analysis.
• Education in Business, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field.
• Experience analyzing large-scale, user-level data data to make recommendations based on user behaviour.
• Track record in an advisory role with an in-depth knowledge of quantitative techniques and tools including regression, survival analysis, classification, forecasting, and clustering.
• Mastery in establishing structure and coherence when presented with complex problems.
• Strong command in using an analytics skillset to translate data into insights and tangible recommendations.
• Experience leading presentations for wide audiences and large groups, including senior management.
• Experience managing deliverables, producing high-quality results, and building analysis plans with clear deliverables, ownership, and communication.
• Excellent skills using statistical software, including R and Python.
• Excellent SQL skills; experience with big data ecosystems such as Hive/Hadoop.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n0nj-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.