Associate Environment Artist
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are seeking Experienced Environment Artists to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
What We Offer
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Sensible, family friendly working hours.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• Competitive salaries.
• Relocation support.
• Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
• Access to the latest video games.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements
• You have a passion for art.
• You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
• Your portfolio needs to demonstrate the ability to model 3D environments and assets.
• You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
• You are an expert in using photoshop for texture creation.
• You are competent using substance painter.
• Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn25z-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.