Programmeur(euse) Moteur /Engine Senior Software Developer
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
• Create new functionality for the Frostbite engine or to improve existing functionality
• Act as an expert to the rest of the team on highly technical topics such as loading times, streaming, multithreading, physics and audio.
• Accountable for the game running properly on all platforms, and stay current on updates coming from 1st party manufacturers (Sony and Microsoft, notably)
• Experience working with a team of developers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title
• Excellent working knowledge of C++ (knowledge of C# would be an additional asset)
• Experience with multithreaded programming
• Experience with profiling and performance optimization (algorithmic and low-level)
• Passion for making and playing innovative games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkn3q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.