Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
Development Director - SKATE
• Manage a variety of disciplines including artists, designers, software engineers, QA and other production staff.
• You are the keeper of the project schedule and play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration and communication. You will report to the Franchise Development Director.
• You will partner with producers to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget
• Build and evolve effective team; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
• Provide line management to employees across diverse skillsets within a single project team
• Regular communication with project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners
• Establish and assign work from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing team at a project or sub-project level.
• Organize planning, scrum and sprint retrospective sessions with their team in an Agile development framework
• Assessment and mitigation of risks for areas of ownership
• Partner with production to manage scope and quality
• Establish a project budget, determine task dependencies, resource requirements and assign tasks to team resources
• 8+ years project management or team leadership experience
• Education requirement University degree Bachelors or equivalent professional experience
• Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations.
• Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.