Report to Studio Development Director
• Responsibility for establishing the overall project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
• Build up and maintain the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work;
• Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
• Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process, support team as needed;
• Produce milestone report and ensure the deliverables on time and on quality;
• Managing budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing;
• Find and address risks during the whole project cycle;
• Communicating to project partners including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
• Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
• Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
• Provides input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
• 5+ years Project Management experience in gaming industry; 3+ years of leadership experience (line management);
• Experiences on managing projects in SCRUM.
• Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills.
• Educational background: Bachelors or above. Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
• PMP Certification an asset.
• Fluent English and Mandarin skills.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.