Frostbite Data Analyst
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Come join the Frostbite Analytics team to work directly on the game creation data platform of the Frostbite engine. You'll report to Frostbite's Product Manager for Analytics. We develop the systems that allow us to see how game makers across EA are building games and bring insights to the product team to improve these experiences. As a Data Analyst, you will partner with our data engineers to produce clear insights to focus where we apply our effort and measure progress against impactful goals. Join us in making Frostbite even easier for our EA game creators to bring their creative ideas to life with intuitive and efficient workflows.
• Help Frostbite and game team partners define problems and identify the data required for insights
• Conduct analysis using statistical software, databases, spreadsheets, and reporting tools
• Develop scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data
• Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference
• Build live data dashboards complete with user documentation
• Perform quality assurance to ensure data accuracy and consistency
• Present analysis conclusions to Frostbite and game team partners in a clear, understandable, and valuable way
• Track important metrics and develop systems to automate monitoring and alerts
• Provide feedback to data engineering team to improve data quality and minimize data cleanup
• Bachelor Degree in a technical field ( Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent field)
• 1 or more years work experience in similar role
• 1 or more years experience using MS Excel, Tableau, Power BI or other similar tools with a high degree of proficiency
• Experienced with data storage, databases and writing performance/reusable SQL code to retrieve data
• Able to write efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions
More About You
• Delighted by taking complex sets of data and distilling down to simple, easy to understand visuals
• Committed to continuous improvement of development processes and productivity
• Enjoy working in a learning culture and working in a team setting
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.