We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Community team is seeking a Community Manager.
The Community Manager is a highly visible and important communications role that is positioned as an expert of the game who can relay to both the developers and partners, as well as to the community, the various aspects of each and every ongoing topic within the EA SPORTS FIFA universe.
A successful candidate for this role will be able to leverage game, brand, and sports expertise with studio and influencer relationships, drive deeper engagement, player education and be able to collect and summarize real-time feedback. The right candidate will have a passion for transparency, a Player First mentality, and deep appreciation for the importance of growing player trust.
• Be the voice of the community, maintain a tight two-way dialogue between core players, studio, and stakeholders.
• Help create and execute important deliverables from the global community plan.
• Manage social media and presence on official EA channels, as well as community owned platforms.
• Conduct surveys, research, and feedback from the community on issues and trends significantly impacting the experience.
• Regularly deliver qualitative Community reports on metrics, feedback, trends, game issues, and/or service risks.
• Work closely with Development teams on overall player experience.
• Collaborates with key integrated partners such as Brand, Communications, Social, and Development to ensure unified franchise plans.
• Maintains a positive community presence and reputation.
• Help define our global voice in the community through transparent communications, while managing work against budgets, lead the strategy for EA's player community programming, core influencer programming and executions, executing our community standard.
• Deep Passion and Experience playing FIFA-branded titles, with heavy brand awareness.
• Solid understanding of/passion for video games, football, and pop culture.
• Proven experience working - and a strong knowledge of best practices for operating - in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
• Comfortable with social listening tools that monitor and analyze community sentiment, using data to inform decisions.
• Ability to objectively interpret players/community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
• Solid understanding of game development and Live Service operations.
• Impeccable project management skills and high degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Successfully launched AAA titles with a key role within Community a plus.
• Bilingual (English + any other languages) a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Communications or Marketing a plus.
• Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience also a plus.
• Strong understanding of FIFA partners, teams and leagues, and its players a plus.
• Content creation expertise is a big plus.
Please note this role is a 12 month temporary role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx302z-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.