Sr. Analyst, Social Listening
Community Engagement Coordinator (6 month contract)
Community Engagement Coordinator
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Community Engagement Coordinator to support our Vancouver Studio and Canada region. As a Community Engagement Coordinator, you will be integral to managing and developing our local community engagement and will ensure the successful execution of our global outreach initiatives.
• Coordinate activities related to external community engagement for the Vancouver Studio and Canada region including: sponsorship, donations, grants, employee community engagement and community partnerships
• Manage relationships with local community organizations and EA stakeholders, ensuring timely coordination of tasks and activities
• Provide virtual and on site event coordination and logistical support primarily focused on the Vancouver Studio
• Promote and coordinate community engagement events and volunteer opportunities for employees from the Vancouver Studio
• Partner with EA's Social Impact team to ensure Vancouver Studio social impact initiatives are aligned with EA's corporate social impact strategy
• Provide updates to internal stakeholders on recent/upcoming events
• Track budget spend and provide monthly updates on spend allocations
• Ad hoc operations supports ad needed
• You will have education/experience in project management/program administration, event management, or in a related field
• You will have education/experience in supporting multiple programs/events
• You have experience and/or interest in the field of social impact, corporate social responsibility, and/or non profits
• You are highly-detailed and organized
• You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• You are able to work independently with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• You are passionate about diversity, inclusion and equity, community engagement and/or corporate social responsibility
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmz2x3-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.