We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That is why we employ the most creative, passionate, energetic people in the industry.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated organized self-starter, with extreme attention to detail who is inquisitive and has a passion for music, entertainment, video games and technology. This position will be located in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Business Affairs Assistant, your primary focus will be supporting the Music and Entertainment Licensing team as well as interfacing with other licensing managers in various locations. Key responsibilities include data entry into a music licensing database, contract administration, liaising with vendors and key finance department cohorts as well as managing calendars, scheduling and setting up meetings, arranging travel, expense reports, and maintaining electronic and paper filing.
• The next great EA Business Affairs Assistant needs:
• 4-6 years executive, legal or business affairs administrative experience
• Deep knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps such as Docs, Sheets and Drive. Experience using Slack and Zoom a plus.
• Strong calendaring skills.
• Work with both the music and entertainment licensing team as needed to support licensing projects including but not limited to overseeing invoicing and payments, upcoming renewal deadlines, team status and reporting, rights summation, and overall contract administration.
• Drafting, redlining and proof checking licenses, contracts and other documents
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of people from inside and outside the company.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, requiring good prioritization, organization and communication skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
• Capable of working with discretion in an environment exposed to a high level of proprietary and confidential information
• Resourceful, ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly, and detail oriented.
• Field internal and external inquires in relation to both entertainment and music licensing.
• Budgets & Billing skills as primary POC for music licenses and payment as well as managing invoicing. Responsible for coding and reclassing music licensing invoices as needed and growing into the main POC for Finance partner for payment of all music licenses for games and marketing.
• Liaison with legal, finance, and brand as needed for support on entertainment licensing initiatives.
• A good sense of humor
• BA or BS degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re82m0-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.