Royalties Reporting Assistant
Universal Music Group
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are seeking a Billing Coordinator (part-time) to act as our local base within the Asia Pacific region. You will assist with the daily billing support of our Marketing Communications team by supporting the Billing Associate responsible for Europe and Asia Pacific. The Marketing Communications (Marcom) group sets the strategy, produces the content, and executes the marketing campaigns for our games. The Billing Coordinator will help execute invoice processing across the portfolio of titles. You will have experience working simultaneously with multiple tasks while operating under set deadlines.
• Initiate and complete the vendor set-up process:
• Collect information, send to AP, track progress and maintain information in the database
• You will work with Finance partners, team leads and vendors to ensure month-end deadlines are met
• Partner with Legal, Procurement, and Business teams to organize contract set-up and negotiations for Marketing activations
• Create Purchase Orders for functional spend, also manage and submit invoices against the corresponding POs covering Media
• Audit and submit all incoming vendor invoices to ensure naming standard is in compliance with EA AP policy
• Foster and maintain relationships with our media vendor and across the global Billing team to develop an understanding of existing ways of working and identify areas of opportunities to standardize or develop new processes
• Support the Billing Associates in other regions where demand arises
• Experience as a billing coordinator or similar position
• Minimum intermediate proficiency in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc)
• Experience working with large datasets in excel
• Previous experience working with a global team
• Familiarity in Oracle and Salesforce a plus
• BSc/BA in Accounting or relevant field preferred
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.