EA Create Audio is an award-winning and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for numerous AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for a creative Sound Designer who will embrace our inclusive culture and share their hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players on a HD mobile title. Our new team member will be passionate about Mobile audio, with a talent for creating immersive worlds and crisp gaming feedback. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
What you will do:
Create Audio has a full-time Audio Artist opportunity with an HD mobile for an accomplished sound designer who will help create unique sound assets for the game.
• Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world.
• Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
• Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine.
• Work with Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
• Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
• 4 years game audio and/or post-production experience.
• Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
• Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
• A positive communicator who excels as part of a team.
• Artistic and creative sensibilities.
• Good technical thinker
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7epw-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.