EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It's going to work in support and evolution of the overall FIFA business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the FIFA of tomorrow.
As a Graphic Designer/Illustrator you will help shape the future of live content using your comprehension of visual design philosophies, storytelling, and craft. While working with the Art Director and Game Designers, you will use your artistic curiosities and creative use of typography, color, and layout to develop unique digital media designs for millions of players to interact with.
We are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer/illustrator in the digital space.
• Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Post-secondary training or background in graphic design with Illustration as a major component.
• Experience working with Marketing or Branding.
Nice to have:
• Experience with texture creation for 3D models.
• Experience with 3D modeling.
• Experience in concept design.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x327-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.