Producer - EA Sports
An EA Sports Live Content Producer at EA Vancouver works closely with the production and design team on identifying and creating live content that the EA Sports customer longs for. Deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a hunger for AAA game development.
Some of the main tasks for this position include live content design and live content execution which will require you to have good people skills. Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external developers is therefore a requirement.
• Ability to work closely with a live service team through all phases of the live product cycle.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals.
• Understands recent trends and what good looks like within a live service model and how it applies to the current product.
• Ability to come up with and document creative ideas. Evaluate and critique existing ideas.
• Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience.
• Good problem solving skills and results-oriented.
• Strong team lead who can focus on the big picture and always keep in mind the desired outcome.
• Systems thinker with the ability to learn and understand how end to end systems work.
• Lead the NHL Live Content production team to build and execute on the live content plan.
• Responsible for establishing the KPIs/objectives, meeting deadlines and hitting quality levels for live content.
• Work independently to pitch new strategies and ideas (externally and to the team).
• Day-to-day management and coaching for the live content team
• Able to translate real world hockey events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world hockey events.
• Responsible for effective communication of progress and quality with NHL team.
• Develops game-wide relationships and strong engagement with other groups (e.g. Marketing/QA/etc).
• Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables.
• Contribute to team morale & team health. Encourage others towards positive working relationships.
• At least 3 years of game design and/or production with relevant experience working on a live service with tight deadlines.
• Passion for and deep understanding of Hockey.
• Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS NHL franchise.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk32b0-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.