Gameplay Designer - FIFA
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the FUEL that inspires the best games in the world. We're innovators and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers – it's about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
We are the EA Sports Mobile Team, a division of EA crafting high-quality mobile games and focusing on delivering high-quality, immersive experiences created to fit the lifestyle of mobile gamers. EA Sports Mobile currently operates in Vancouver, British Columbia, Orlando, Florida, and Bucharest, Romania.
Your Impact at EA:
At EA, Game Designers are champions of the product. As a Game Designer you'll be an important member of the team, shaping our games to satisfy both hardcore and casual players, driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model. You will report to our Lead Game Designer.
• Play the game and become an expert of the game.
• Collaborate with all disciplines – engineering, art, QA, etc. – to implement features, systems and content on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
• Create and tune content to create an accessible yet deep experience for players.
• Create IP-correct characters, events, and mechanics.
• Develop ideas for content, gameplay, and progression systems throughout the player life-cycle.
• Partner with other disciplines to ensure your content and features are delivered to the highest quality.
• Work within existing systems and expand on them, including integrating feedback from user experience testing.
• Take part in playtests, communicate with beta testers, and iterate based on feedback.
• Create and maintain design templates.
• Guide change through research and live data.
• Prototype design ideas in-game and iterate through playtesting. Qualifications
• Have 1+ years of game design experience.
• Are an active player of mobile games.
• Experience working on a mobile F2P game or other similar live game.
• Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
• Unity, Perforce, and scripting experience.
• Proficiency with Google Docs, wikis (e.g., Confluence), and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq, Adobe XD) advantageous.
Please provide a portfolio including game design documentation and other examples of your design work.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7111p-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.