Assistant Game Designer - FIFA - Temporary
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The Challenge Ahead:
As an Assistant Game Designer on FIFA Ultimate team, you will report to the Creative Director and work within the design team to provide features, tuning and balancing, and content creation for FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Work on the vision for the product through the design and implementation of game mode content including new ways to play, progression, economy, and reward systems.
• Contribute in the creation of engaging mechanics through iterative prototyping while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Evolve design decisions based on regular play testing and audience feedback.
• Communicate game design and design rationale with the members of the team.
• Receive and provide critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Integrate insights from quantitative data and A/B test results and always aim to improve the design.
• Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods and new platforms.
• 1+ years of experience in game development.
• You can critically think, set goals and measure progression against those goals.
• Creatively and organizationally experienced with ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
• You can conceptualize and implement game concepts using multiple tools and technologies.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's degree.
• Passion and experience in motion graphics and UI animation.
• Passion for making and playing games.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Our Global Benefits package is not included for this particular role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.