Sr. UX Designer
Redwood City, CA
EA is seeking an experienced Broadcast Producer to help drive Competitive broadcasts and feature content.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the planning and execution of Competitive Gaming content. You will be a key player in the development and execution of a wide range of content, including live events, post-produced pieces, and video on demand. Expert production knowledge and communication skills are the key drivers of this role. The ideal candidate will have the production knowledge and expertise to thrive in the live and feature environments with the interpersonal skills to work with and lead multiple stakeholders simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have a passion for competition and a creative imagination that has no end. This Producer will think outside the box and push the limits and knows how to execute on those ideas. This position reports to the Coordinating Producer.
This is a 6 month contract position with potential for full-time.
- Produce event broadcasts, providing innovative ideas for editorial content and segments, with the Coordinating Producer.
- Create show rundowns.
- Manage the technical pre-production, production and post-production processes.
Organize and secure all of the elements for live broadcasts and studio shows (eg video, graphics, features, research for live streams).
- Collaborate & Generate Ideas for use across all platforms: Linear, Social & Digital
- Field Produce/ Coordinate coverage from site, including implementing/overseeing video, graphics and editorial content for live stream coverage of events.
- Conduct interviews, research & write stories/highlights.
- Provide relevant & innovative feature story ideas.
- Develop sharable Social Media content.
Other duties as assigned.
- Experience producing live competitive broadcasts.
- Experience i n field production and tape production in game / event sports coverage.
- Editing/graphics skills are a bonus but at minimum must be able to direct a post-production session.
- Creative writing and storytelling expertise a nd experience working on social media platforms.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
- Must have extensive knowledge of gaming and esports
- Ability to travel internationally for events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.