Senior Sound Designer
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
As a Analytics Manager you'll work in the studio operations team and capture data points across the whole studio and provide consumable dashboards to analyze the studio and development performance. You will work with multiple teams within the Studio and partner Studios around the world.
• You will create easy-to-understand visual dashboards
• You will maintain databases and perform updates to ensure accuracy
• You will examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
• You will analyze and collect data for many types of business reports
• You will create reports that provide insight into data points
• You will provide Studio wide support in reaching their goals through analysis
• You will monitor data to identify changes and trends
Great if you have skills in SQL and Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions), among other software programs like Power BI. However, no formal certification is required for these. The ability to work with many groups within the Studio, and communicate the results of your analysis will be important.
• 6 or more years of working experience in the analytics field
• Experience in Power BI or other data analysis programs and scripting programming knowledge
• Develop data-driven reports
• Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could affect results
• General knowledge of business operations, process and information flow
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8z48-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.