Advisor Process Change Management Coordinator
Advisor Process Change Management Coordinator – EA Customer Experience
We're hiring an Advisor Process Change Management Coordinator to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people who come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As an Advisor Process Change Management Coordinator, you report to the Advisor Process Manager and are part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
You are passionate about making the advisor experience better because it affects the player experience. EA Game Advisors use procedures, process behaviors, and policies when players contact us for help. And we're on a quest to make that documentation better than ever. You'll develop change management plans for process changes, evaluate the impact of the planned change, identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics, manage anticipated resistance by partnering with our team members and lead change management efforts with a structured framework.
• You will manage our process change road-map and framework
• You will meet with partners to get input on our process strategy and policies
• You will oversee post-mortem reporting for process and report back what worked and didn't and what we need to prioritize in future
• You will manage all process change requests and work with partners to agree on, communicating and implementing these process changes
• You manage our process adoption plan
• You advocate for advisors and empathize with the job they do every day to solve player issues
• You identify ways to incorporate new ideas, approaches, and knowledge into daily and long-term tasks
• You seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization
• You map the change management intake process where required and revise existing maps
• You work with the change requester to elicit the required details and support in steering them through the change process
• You maintain the process change management road-map including the impact changes have on the business
• You prepare change road-map presentations and present them in operational and partner meetings
• You provide historical analysis on the intake numbers, requester's, and impacts
• You chair process change management meetings
• You have 2 years experience in process design, process management, or change management field
• You have a bachelor's degree or graduate degree in a related field
• You have experience in problem-solving, partner management, communication, and analytics
• You have experience with contact centre processes
• You have experience mapping and writing processes
• You have experience managing and reporting on change management programs
• Game industry and customer support experience
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekx55-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.