Advanced Analyst, Commercial Planning
Location - Redwood City, California (or other US)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Electronic Arts' global Digital Partners and Commercial Ventures team is looking for an Advanced Analyst, Commercial Planning to join our Redwood City-based group. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Commercial Planning - PC & Subscription, you will be an essential member of our global team which leads all forecasting efforts that impact EA's subscription and PC businesses. With your broad analytical skills, you will work on global revenue forecasts, subscriber retention planning, commercial acquisition planning, content/member benefit planning, subscription partner development and platform optimization projects.
• Lead Subscription & PC platform engagement assessments supported with data-driven analyses
• Oversee/support quarterly forecasts and annual planning efforts
• Analyze user behaviors and identify opportunities to increase acquisition channels, improve conversion funnels and maximize retention efforts
• Work with data science and analysts on strategic projects
• Implement reporting solutions for marketing, finance and other partners
• Identify and test new measurements that can be used to track subscriber and game performance
• Help develop new forecasting and financial modeling methodologies
• Create compelling presentations to all levels of management; storylines and insights that inspire and lead to data-centric decisions across the organization
• 6+ years experience in any of the following fields: management consulting, data analytics, finance, investment banking, strategic planning, corporate strategy
• Masters in Analytics, Business Administration or an equivalent program preferred
• Experience delivering to the needs of many and varied internal partners
• In-depth working knowledge of spreadsheet modeling and SQL, with experience in writing queries for large complex data sets
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoq61-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.