This posting is no longer active and was removed on 05/07/2021
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Electric Entertainment, a full-service film, television, post-production and sales company, is seeking an experienced, proactive Marketing & Publicity Manager for its acquisitions and its own productions.
- Correspond with producers and distributors regarding marketing materials and required approvals
- Hire vendors and manage creation of materials, process payment requests
- Review materials against legal restrictions for accuracy
- Track approvals and follow-up where necessary
- Work with legal to ensure materials (e.g. artwork, trailers) conform with contractual
- Maintain FTP site (repository of all approved materials): manage and backup files
- Monitor Electric website to ensure productions and acquisitions are properly promoted
- Manage press releases needs with our publicists
- Create project binders, manage stock of promotional items and archival materials
- Manage approvals for any licensed products
- Assist with Electric presentations and promotional videos
- Must have entertainment marketing experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Expertise at tracking deliverables and approvals for multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable interfacing with marketing vendors and producers
- Top-notch computer skills, familiarity with FTP management a bonus
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with production, acquisitions and sales
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered. Please be ready to provide references upon request. All applications will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer. At the present time, our staff is working remotely, but the position requires the ability to work in-person in Los Angeles.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj28ww-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.