Full Time Job
Sr Studio Technician
Educational Media Foundation
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
As you look for your next position, you’re probably look for something that is more meaningful and significant. You want to be surrounded by a skilled team who shares their passion for success. You want an environment that is progressive and encourages personal and professional development.
But not everyone considers combining their professional skills with their faith. We’re the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media in Radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base. You can view our mission and values here Mission, Beliefs & Values.
We are on a search for a Studio Support Technician II that provides support by phone, email and in person to ensure the reliability and performance of our broadcast and production technology equipment.
The opening is located in Franklin, TN onsite
Here’s some of what you will be doing as a Studio Support Technician II:
- Perform maintenance, installations, modifications, and troubleshooting for our programming studios. (local and remote)
- Prioritize calls, voicemails, emails, in person request for assistance from users.
- Ensure studio equipment and automation systems are consistently reliable.
- Be able to work in a fast pace 24 x7 environment being responsive, on call and manages multiple projects at once.
Technical Skills to be Successful:
- 4 years working with broadcast studio technology as an audio/video technician.
- Demonstrated knowledge of media productions, audio mixers, analog and digital audio distribution.
- Experience with DAWs (Digital audio workstations), broadcast automation and Codes (IP and online)
- Experience with computer hardware repair, KVM systems, Audio cards, USB and Firewire audio devices, audio patch bays and routers.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Mac (including tablets and phones).
- Experience with studio technology with ability to solder, read line drawings, create wire lists and fabricate broadcast and production studios.
- AOIP (Audio Over Internet Protocol) or similar networked audio standards (Wheatnet, Dante)
- Telos Alliance products and configurations (Axia and Telos)
- RCS automation systems such as Zetta or NexGen
What can we offer you?
This is a non-exempt position which offers a hourly rate of $30-40/hr depending on experience with an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision (for team member and family), matching 401K, FSA, Parental leave with Baby Bonding pay, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, meaningful work relationships and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d889yk-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $30.00 to $40.00 Per Hour ($ USD)