DKC Los Angeles is in search of an experienced, confident, and dynamic Sr Account Executive who is both strategic and proactive to join our growing consumer and lifestyle practice. This person will be responsible for helping develop, oversee and execute innovative, high-impact campaigns driven by creative storytelling. The position requires a close collaborative effort with a bi-coastal team.
We want a driven, passionate, and skilled PR professional with an established network of media/influencer contacts and a solid track record of securing media placements. The Account Supervisor will be committed to delivering and overseeing quality work in alignment with the campaign strategy to achieve desired results.
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of fun, inclusivity, and growth. From our national committees focused on health & wellness, diversity, and fun, to a hands-on approach to training and career growth, DKC offers a wide range of options for career-minded staff. Plus, we offer a 401K match, cell phone reimbursement, unlimited vacation and sick day policy, the latest technology for all digital natives, and a welcoming environment that perfects the craft of communications.
• Bachelor's Degree, Communications or Journalism ideal
• 3-4+ years of relevant PR agency or in-house communications expertise with consumer lifestyle clients in the food, beauty, fashion, spirits, travel, home, and/or luxury industries
• Strong experience executing client programs, including developing and editing press materials
• A successful history of pitching and securing coverage of client campaigns, products, events, and/or services
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with media/influencers and industry insiders
• In sync with pop culture trends and calendar
• Able to Identify KPIs, measure, and merchandise program success
• Experience working with senior-level executives
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks
• A history of active participation in new business process
• Solid connector; appreciates the tremendous value and potential opportunities of networking
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience: $70k - $85k.
This is a full time position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9env4-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.