Technical Project Manager
New York, NY
The Corporate Services Technical Project Manager position is a TPM role within the Office of the CIO at Disney Streaming Services. We are seeking a Technical Project Manager for an immediate opening.
This is an opportunity to help drive high priority initiatives while getting to work closely with some of the greatest minds in the technology industry. If working in a collaborative team environment and facing new challenges every day while driving high value, highly visible initiatives forward excites you, then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: This Technical Project Manager will be responsible for project managing multiple initiatives simultaneously across a variety of teams. This individual will be responsible for managing and coordinating resources, prioritizing and scheduling initiatives, and working with stakeholders across the organization.
• Have 3+ years of project management experience, managing multiple concurrent initiatives
• Have experience in managing both software development and infrastructure projects
• Have in-depth experience executing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Have mastered industry-standard project management tools such as JIRA
• Excel at working with project stakeholders to define project scope and objectives
• Excel in leading effective meetings (keeping teams on track), you plan, document decisions, and follow up
• Excel at working with project stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, and you are able to effectively communicate requirements to development teams
• Display initiative, take a proactive approach, and are able to start the conversation
• Are a Certified ScrumMaster or have PMP certifications
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.