Senior Enterprise Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer to lead the technical vision and solution for Payment Fraud. In this role you will drive highly critical work of mitigating risk by building solutions to identify, prevent and catch payment fraud. As an early founding member of the team you will have an opportunity to design and build the system from ground up as well as pave the architecture path for others to follow in future. This role is highly cross functional in nature and requires working with Product, Information Security, Data, Analytics, Business Operations, Finance and various other functions across the company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering building complex and highly impactful systems
• Proficient in designing and implementing large scale distributed systems
• Experience working with at least one Object Oriented Language like Java (or JVM variant languages like Scala, Kotlin), Python, PHP or others.
• Knowledge/experience with AWS products and services (EC2, S3, Lambda, DyanmoDB, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.) or other cloud providers.
• In-depth experience working on relational and/or noSQL databases.
• Previous experience taking ownership of features/functionality and delivering projects end-to-end with high quality and robust architecture.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross functional business partners
• Ability to dive deep into any technical component as well as understand and drive the overall systems architecture.
• Functional programming experience is nice to have
• Knowledge of payment fraud and general ecommerce is nice to have
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.