Hulu's Product Design team is seeking a Product Designer that can help develop new
behaviors, features, and improve the usability and utility of existing ones. We're looking for
someone who stands out at crafting experiences across mobile devices.
The ideal person will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and
independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for teamwork and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a
We're seeking a hardworking Product Designer who wants to build outstanding features that
simplify the lives of our viewers. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you'll use your
design sensibility and strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the
As a team, we validate and test across the entire user journey with the aim of making our
product simpler, smarter, and more personalized. We measure our success by giving viewers
the ability to find the content they want, when they want it. Maintaining healthy subscribers and
giving them the features they need to make their viewing experience unique is our number one
We are looking for people that are passionate about working with a groundbreaking,
award-winning design team. Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition,
activation and business growth at Hulu to the next level.
• Deliver on the end-to-end design process; translating quantitative and qualitative insights
into high quality experiences that drive real results.
• Influence and shape the product and feature design direction by partnering closely with other designers, PMs, Engineering, Data Science and UX Research.
• Rapidly ideate, concept and prototype solutions at the right level of fidelity, with the right tools.
• Contribute to design system and component libraries as necessary.
• Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines and style guides
• Partner with and mentor associate designers on your team
• Exercise ethical decision-making and do what's best for our viewers
• Be the voice in the room that always puts the user first
• 3+ years in Product Design at a technology company
• Experience designing across multiple Mobile devices (iOS, Android, Mobile Web etc.)
• A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
• A deep arsenal of design tools (Figma, Mural, Principle, Framer etc.)
• Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies
• Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined usable experiences that tackle problems
• A strong drive in overcoming obstacles to make a product successful
• An understanding of creating data-informed designs that satisfies business goals
• Ability to articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with cross-functional partners
• Excellent prioritization and documentation skills
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p0k0-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.