How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
This position contributes to develop and build the brand marketing strategy and marketing plans in Latin America (Spanish speaking countries). The Star+ Marketing Manager is a creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person. The role will have a broad multi-cultural and social vision to work alongside the Regional Marketing, Distribution Sales, Partner Marketing, PR/Comms teams to achieve the business objectives.
The role holder will need to successfully coordinate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in Disney Streaming Services, our Sports Networks, and global partners to ensure campaigns work within the overall marketing strategy, are seamlessly executed and drive subscriber acquisition and retention.
The Star+ Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
• Lead the implementation of the Brand strategy and Marketing plans for Star+ in Latin America (Spanish speaking countries).
• Define and prioritize Brand campaigns for Star+ aiming at driving acquisition and retention.
• Partner with product and performance marketing teams to ensure subscriber communications are aligned to brand proposition.
• Coordinate regional marketing teams to ensure Star+ marketing efforts are consistent with the overall marketing and brand framework.
• Overall responsibility for the effectiveness of original content marketing campaigns, lead matrixed teams in the planning and executive.
• Manage marketing budgets for Star+.
• Work closely with internal partners in General Entertainment, Sports, PR, Programming, Production, Distribution, among others across de LATAM Region to leverage synergy-marketing opportunities.
• Utilize data, analytics and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision making.
• Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed organization, managing multiple stakeholders.
• Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring impact of all paid media and marketing efforts.
• Partner with Publicity teams to coordinate messaging and maximize exposure through earned and bought media.
• Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to cultivate an audience and convert to subscribers.
• Interface with the team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactics.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• At least 5 years of experience in marketing D2C and working with pan regional teams based in Latin America region.
• Digital product marketing experience is a must.
• Experience of using data driven marketing to support decisions.
• Experience in launch and sustained major global brands, content or franchises.
• Have worked in projects from development through to completion.
• Experience in Media, entertainment and / or Sports marketing to strategy and execution is a plus.
• Experienced in leading others in a matrixed environment.
• Previous experience marketing episodic content or sports either within a major television broadcaster, studio or SVOD service is nice to have.
• Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
• Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
• Creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person.
• Be willing to take risks to ensure creative thinking and the best outcomes possible.
• Advanced level of English is a must
• Advanced knowledge in Power Point, Keynote & Excel.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.