Full Time Job
Customer Service Coordinator
- Full Time
Job DescriptionWherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
The Customer Service Coordinator will represent the face of Disney Studios Australia, as a first point of contact for enquiries (in person/over the phone). Embracing a positive Customer Service focused attitude, the Help Desk's primary function is to respond to all requests in a timely and effective manner.
This role is a key point of communication between all tenants, productions and staff of DSA. The successful candidate will act as a single site-wide point of contact for the receiving of all service requests and generation of workflows in relation to Facilities Maintenance, Information Technology, and Telecommunications.
The position requires an organized, diligent outgoing individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills who can operate autonomously and with confidence in attending to enquiries and requests. The incumbent must prioritise service requests, identifying and elevating urgent tasks for completion by DSA personnel and or contractors. The individual must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and display the ability to multitask.
Your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Responsible for running the day to day operations of Help Desk
• Maintaining a strong customer service relationship with productions and tenants
• Ensure that all issues raised by clients are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
• Direct all Help Desk concerns to the correct department for rectification
• Greeting guests and attending to guest requirements
• General office duties to support DSA staff
To be successful in this role, you will hold:
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Prior experience in a fast-paced office admin environment
• Positive, proactive, and engaging customer focus/ front of house experience, such as a hotel service desk
• The ability to manage multiple contact points simultaneously
• The ability to work with difficult people who have high demands and urgent timeframes for resolution
The Walt Disney Company can provide individual accessibility support that may be needed during your interview process. Please let us know of accommodations that may assist in helping you feel welcome by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy52vq-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.