Content Operations Coordinator
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionContent Operations Coordinator (Temporary position 6 months)
The Content Operations Coordinator will be responsible for executing the editorial merchandising and promotion strategies for Disney Streaming Services, with a special focus on programming and merchandising strategies.
• Drive and operate the Disney+ programming schedule.
• Drive and operate the editorial merchandising and promotion strategies.
• Leverage market and behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies.
• Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings.
• Identify audience programming gaps and audience segment opportunities.
• Create high-impact, curated programming events that leverage TWDC brands and franchises.
• Own day-to-day editorial and scheduling operations, including creating and updating pages, content calendars, schedules, analytics, and other deliverables for Latam territories.
• Package scheduling strategy and planned content rollouts into summaries and/or high-level presentations for senior executives.
• Create and share scheduling reports on a regular basis.
• At least 3 years of experience
• Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
• Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
• Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools. Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
• Strong understanding of streaming platforms, including hands-on management of web, app, streaming, and connected devices.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yb4e-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.