Full Time Job
Supervisor, Partner Creative
- Full Time
Job DescriptionThe ideal profile would be a creative with an eye for art direction and knowledge of photoshop and illustrator.
The mission is to assist on the daily reviews and asset management for all the partnerships, both distributional and promotional, by tackling the operational activities for the launch of Star+ and for all our D2C services moving forward.
The ideal profile would be a creative with an eye for art direction and some knowledge of photoshop, to help the hiring manager with the daily reviews :
• He/she will tackle the operational side by improving the feedback on the various materials we receive, adding to the delivery specific points, illustrated examples and a mock ups when needed.
• Work directly on the reviews with a sharp eye for details and usage of our assets and brandguidelines.
• Generate ideas to better improve the various key visuals we develop with the partners.
He/she would also help me with asset management:
• coordinating the flow of assets coming in and out by marrying the requests we have with everything in our disposal that we wish to make available for the partners.
• By having someone knowledge of art direction and designe, we will optimize the process since he/she will be able to talk directly to our designers and our regional team, both in house and external if needed.
The hiring manager will overview every aspect of these activities and see all the material before any approval.
• Has worked in other media ( tv, agency, streaming service ) or audiovisual companies focused on content production and branding.
• Creative with knowledge of photoshop and illustrator on a minimum intermediate level
• Familiar with both digital and offline promotion
• Knows his/her way around formats and asset management.
• Keen on art direction with an eye for details on aesthetic level
• Passionate about pop culture and general content in the streaming era
• Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
• Creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person.
• Team-player professional with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Art director with experience working on ad campaigns and creative delivery
• Bachelor's degree
• Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint and Keynote
• Intermediate Excel
• Advanced English and Spanish
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91bwk-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.