The Senior Social Media Manager will oversee all social media for Disney+ in EMEA, covering a broad range of disciplines, including paid and organic, social platform strategy, moderation & community management, as well as analytics and insights.
At a Regional level, the individual will need to form excellent, trusted relationships with US counterparts and influence strategy and content plans for key Studio releases. Across Europe, the role is to guide and influence local strategy and help hone local SVOD social marketing, as well as develop and deliver best in class regionally developed social content. The role also has direct UK responsibility, and in partnership with the snr campaign manager, will devise innovative and effective social campaigns that drive core KPIs of awareness and intent amongsnew audiences, and retention among existing subscribers.
Being able to proactively and reactively manage potential crisis management situations is also a key part of this position. The successful candidate will use social listening and moderation tools to quickly identify and react to issues before they escalate.
• Lead strategy and execution of Disney+ social presence in EMEA, with direct UK page responsibility.
• Oversee regional content development, devising best in class paid and organic campaigns and ensuring timely delivery of content for local teams.
• Improve visibility of US led campaigns for regional and local teams, finding solutions to mitigate against last minute content deliveries.
• Partner with Performance, PR and Customer Comms teams to ensure all social activity is connected and intertwined with their activity.
• Work hand in glove with the central social media team to ensure Disney+ content and campaigns are fully deployed across relevant Disney owned brand pages.
• Form long term social partnerships with key UK media partners, talent and influencers to broaden Disney+ voice within the social ecosystem.
• Form and manage the relationship with account leads from our key platforms to access insights, best practice and latest platform updates.
• Oversee social reporting covering a number of reports and trackers across our pages and broader social ecosystem, setting and tracking core growth and engagement KPIs.
• Establish robust UK community management process and formalise responsibilities between page managers, customer service, community management and moderation.
• Manage and track regional & UK social media budget, covering paid media, content creation and analytics tools, and supporting the Snr Brand Manager with quarterly financial planning.
• Lead regular social best practice and inspiration sessions with the local markets to inspire and hone SVOD social media marketing.
• Demonstrated social media experience at a senior manager level
• Deep knowledge and understanding of key social platforms incl. analytics
• Solid understanding of broader marketing and media disciplines
• Experience working in a regional team and with US and local market counterparts
• Experience working within the Entertainment industry (TV, SVOD or Theatrical)
• Ability to formulate, manage high profile, paid and organic social campaigns
• Previous agency management experience
• Previous budget management experience
• Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
• Ability to manage, motivate and inspire teams
• Meticulous organisational skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong business sense
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d938v4-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.