We are immediately looking for a (fixed term, 12 months) Support Social Media (m/f/d)
- Support for the social media channels of Discovery Communications Germany (DMAX, TLC, HGTV, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet)
- Implementation of the social media strategy incl. content planning and publishing
- Creation of target group-oriented content for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Co.
- Takeover and independent supervision of projects
- Idea development and elaboration together with account managers
- Implementation and maintenance of social media cooperations with the sales / marketing team
- Completed studies in communications, media or economics
- Initial experience in the area of social media, preferably with a focus on media
- High affinity for social media and interactive media
- Communication skills, proactive and consumer-oriented
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good MS Office and Google skills
- Good Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of editing programs such as Premiere / Final Cut desirable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71jmq-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.