New York, NY
Discovery is looking for a talented Sr. Marketing Manager, Growth & Optimization for the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business for Magnolia, a joint venture partnership between Discovery, Inc. and Chip and Joanna Gaines. As the Sr. Marketing Manager, Growth & Optimization, you will manage all strategic and tactical marketing functions including: managing the acquisition strategy and execution, and creating and executing the originals marketing strategy and execution. You will ensure that the teams you work with proceed smoothly from ideation through to execution. This role will be responsible for driving conversion to paid subscribers.
• • Manage and execute the acquisition strategy and execution of conversion rate optimization to drive product trial and subscriptions across websites and apps. Including but not limited to, App Store Optimization program, keyword optimization, end to end purchase funnel optimization, creative and copy delivery, and vendor management to successfully drive increased subscription volumes.
• Ongoing management of landing pages, email and app stores from creative and campaign updates, new page ideation, analytics implementation, and performance reviews and ensure programming ties into overarching content calendar and priorities.
• Assist in the development of strategies to optimization conversion across all platforms including but not limited to: landing pages, app store, paid, email, in-app, with product stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal media & strategy team to develop campaigns that leverage both the Discovery portfolio and external digital paid media to acquire new subscribers within acceptable CPA target based on customer lifetime value models.
• Manage both internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development
• Lead A/B and multivariate testing to continuously drive improvement in campaign performance and conversion across all platforms including but not limited to: landing pages, app store, paid, email, in-app
• Work closely with analytics team to analyze campaign ROI, insights, and key performance indicator
• Operationalize marketing calendars to manage multi-channel campaigns
• Lead CRM initiatives for lead generation and prospects audience ideation to launch.
• Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
• 5+ years' experience in digital marketing position
• Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, or building a digital subscriber base preferred
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning.
• Proven track record of successful growth impact in a high profile, multifaceted business.
• Experience in executing KPI's including CPI, CAC/CPA and LTV.
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Bachelors in Business Administration preferred.
Want to Learn More?
Learn more about our company culture and life at Discovery, Inc. at https://corporate.discovery.com/
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.