We are looking for a Senior Software Development Manager to join our team in London. As the Software Development Manager III (Mobile IOs), you will lead Engineers towards developing new solutions, rich customer interactions, and will work closely with other app development teams to develop and use shared libraries that allow for re-use.
The successful candidate will have a track record of creating the identity for a team and defining how teams work within a larger organisation. You have mastered the ability to delegate both small tasks and larger assignments to your team and ensure that desired outcomes are achieved, even without your constant oversight. You are a leader that people turn to when they want to build something new as you can align with company priorities and processes, and create new ones where needed.
• High proficiency and technical leadership with technologies on our stack including iOS, Swift, and ideally tvOS.
• You are experienced and capable of playing a leading role to design and develop major functional changes to existing software systems, or new ones, involving yourself and other engineers
• You make good decisions when to build new and when to extend existing.
• You provide guidance on design, coding, and operational best practices, and have a track record of applying these best practices to software that you have worked on
• You propose and create best practices proactively where none exist.
• You make high impact decisions driving how and what software gets built. Your decisions are often right, and you are persuasive in delivering your suggestions and ideas to your team.
• You mentor junior Engineers, overseeing their designs, code quality, and integration into a team. Your success is judged as much on your own productivity as on the positive impact you have on engineers around you.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yp2e-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.