Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Senior Analyst - Talent (SAP SuccessFactors)
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
People Technology is a fundamental enabler to how we deliver an outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As the Senior Analyst - Talent, you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimisation of the Talent systems which include but are not limited to, SAP SuccessFactors. For the People & Culture Technology team, the Talent workstream includes Talent, Succession, Performance Management and Goals Management (PMGM), and Learning & Development. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the release management process, working closely with your manager as well as resources in the P&C Technology team to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a proactive, passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous Talent systems and process support experience. You will have worked in global virtual teams and are comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Gather and translate system requirements related to Talent processes.
• Maintain Talent system configuration, including updates to configuration workbooks
• Act as second tier systems support for Talent issues and requests, including troubleshooting issues and managing system enhancements.
• Engage with broader People Technology function to implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• Stay current with new technologies to provide creative solutions to business needs.
• Provide ongoing support and training of end users to ensure effective utilization of all Compensation and Benefits systems.
• Experience working with core HR systems such as SAP SuccessFactors (i.e. Employee Central, Goals, Achievements & Feedback and Succession) or Workday.
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience maintaining SAP SuccessFactors Talent modules.
• Preferred experience with Talent data structures and processes
• Preferred experience working with Qualtrics / Advanced reporting
• Ability to identify and work with other People & Culture teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives across systems
• You must have the ability to work on your own initiative
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with a high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Proactive in gathering key information, challenging processes and driving efficiency
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Must have the legal right to work in Poland
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.