VP & Head Of India Dev Center
Position Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Pune / Bangalore
Reports To: Senior Recruitment Manager
Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative and fluid industries, a role within Discovery’s Direct-to- consumer business offers a fantastic career opportunity
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it, and that’s where you come in! Discovery’s Talent team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring a Talent Acquisition team who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked and up to date on industry innovations. We’re now adding to our team TA Coordinators, with that same level of passion, dynamism, attention to detail and ‘get things done’ attitude! If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will own interview and hiring event scheduling throughout the full recruitment lifecycle, as well as the tracking of these stages in our Applicant Tracking System, SuccessFactors. You will partner closely with the international Talent Acquisition and People & Culture Operations team to create the best possible candidate and hiring manager experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the interview process in India.
• Manage interview scheduling activities for India through liaising with hiring managers and interviewers, communicating with candidates, sending interview details to both interviewer and candidate, collecting feedback, and working with recruiters to facilitate the interview process
• Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
• Gains trust and confidence from the business advocating for the integrity of the hiring process. Examples include phone screen and interview schedule adherence, missing feedback, and other process challenges.
• Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
• Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
• Work closely with People and Culture Operations team from candidate interview scheduling to day one new hire activities.
• Assist with hiring event scheduling and logistics for Discovery’s Direct to Consumer roles
• Work on recruitment projects with the international Talent Acquisition Coordinator team.
• Previous experience in working with a Talent Acquisition team
• Understanding of how reporting and tracking functions work on ATS
• The ability to manage multiple candidates and stakeholders at once
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyse and recommend alternatives.
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.