Full Time Job
Project Manager, Creative Operations
- Full Time
Magnolia Network is a collaboration between Chip and Joanna Gaines and Discovery, Inc. At Magnolia Network, we believe in telling life's stories authentically and empowering viewers to move past their comfort zones and try new things.
The Project Manager, Creative Operations is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day scheduling, workflow and asset management of all brand marketing creative assets for Magnolia Network. This organized multi-tasker will project manage the flow of various projects, including AV, digital and print deliverables through all phases of production - from inception to delivery.
• Support Head of Brand Creative, Director of Production, Design and AV teams.
• Manage incoming project requests and work with Brand Creative team to assign projects to producers, designers and outside production partners.
• Oversee design, graphics, special projects and help support team with their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including – PR, Social, Digital, Content, Legal, Affiliate, Sales, to obtain project details and route creative for stakeholder approvals.
• Manage and schedule project meetings.
• Create and manage project timelines, and workflow, keeping the team on time and budget.
• Manage Invoice processing, new vendor onboarding, and negotiating project budgets.
• Coordinate/Organize/Acquire/Gather/Distribute needed assets to internal and external partners.
• Build, Organize and Manage creative team sharedrive, archiving all rounds of creative, and final files.
• Assist Brand Creative team with any footage/asset requests.
• Quality Control all creative deliverables.
• Proficient in video & design formats/specs needed for deliveries.
• Oversee Project Coordinator. Provide guidance, leadership and assign project responsibilities accordingly.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
-Highly creative, able to work across multiple projects at the same time.
-Strong visual and copy skills, ability to develop multiplatform creative ideas.
-Experience of Creative management &, direction.
-Demonstrable track record of creative excellence within the field (Promax winner).
-A proven track record in writing, directing and promo production.
-Off-air / graphic design / interactive design experience.
-People management experience necessary, including the ability to assess, motivate and coach creative and production staff.
-Demonstrable understanding of Discovery Portfolio / Channel brands &, target audiences.
-A passion for television and industry-leading creative ideas and thinking.
-Knowledge and awareness of contemporary creative trends, techniques, innovations and platforms.
Nearest Major Market: Waco
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.