Digital Image Assistant
The Photo Operations Assistant is part of the Photo Operations EMEA Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms across EMEA. The Photo Operations Assistant will support the team working across Lifestyle and Factual brands, answering internal and external image queries, providing images for listings and EPGs and assisting with production stills and photo shoots.
• Source, caption and resize imagery for linear platforms across EMEA.
• Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
• Assist with responding to internal and external image requests
• Upload images to internal DAMs
• Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
• Assist in editing production stills and photo shoot images.
• Assist in writing production still briefs.
• Assist in the planning of photo shoots.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and use specialised database systems.
• Ability to edit and critique photographic imagery.
• Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications.
Please be informed that only English version applications will be considered.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.