The Operations Analyst, Fan Relations, will be responsible for data, reporting, and technology implementation across the team. They will establish new processes and update current processes for tailored reporting, specific to audiences and business needs. The analyst will work closely with the digital analytics team to ensure reports are efficient, accurate, and executed in a timely manner to provide tailored documentation to internal business partners, such as the product, engineering, and executive teams. Using various data including customer satisfaction surveys, escalated tickets, and workforce analyses, they will develop techniques and strategies to enhance the team's effectiveness.
The analyst will also manage technology workflows and implementation within the customer service software, ensuring integrations are correctly mapped and automations are processed as expected. They will maintain documentation of system architecture and infrastructure, working with external team members to continually improve processes and functions.
Additionally, the analyst will collaborate with various members of the Fan Relations team to produce internal reports such as workforce management, agent effectiveness and quality, and financial performance and forecasting. They will be responsible for training new and existing team members on changes in technology, reporting, and systems, ensuring an efficient and seamless experience for the workforce.
• Use data, observations, and escalations to identify, monitor, and forecast trends, and continuously update reports based on the business needs
• Create strategies to increase quality and efficiency of customer care
• Identify and implement new technologies to increase team efficiency
• Monitor KPIs and other metrics to ensure team effectiveness
• Evaluate service performance
• Create effective customer care procedures, policies, and standards
• Strategize business priorities to manage customer interactions, supporting enterprise-wide teams and escalating feedback to internal clients
• Collaborate with clients and business partners to define workflows and requirements, maximizing revenues and customer satisfaction
• Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Provide strong dynamic leadership, developing and mentoring team members across all levels of the organization
• Maintain a culture of team collaboration and open communication
• Minimum 5 years' experience of data analytics and reporting
• Familiarity with various systems such as Tableau, Google Suite, and Microsoft BI
• Experience with Zendesk highly preferred
• Knowledge of customer service operations and best practices
• Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and hands-on experience
• Proven project management, strategic visioning skills and the ability to develop and grow positive internal and external relationships
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to independently manage a varied portfolio of projects with unique needs in a deadline-driven environment
• Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
• Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
• Ability to embrace a constantly changing environment
• In-depth knowledge of mobile apps and connected devices
• Exceptional communication, presentation and organization skills
• Proficiency with Office Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
• Must have the legal right to work in the US
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88q56-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.