Discovery Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, reaching three billion cumulative subscribers. At Discovery Networks, we power the passions that make us human. Our core work is sharing the stories that showcase the deepest passions of people across the world. Our portfolio includes discovery+, Discovery, TLC, Eurosport, Quest, Really, HGTV, Food Network and more.
We are looking for experienced designer with proven experience of taking ideas from concept to finished product whilst driving forward creativity. It is essential that candidates have experience in delivering high quality motion graphics. But more importantly, someone who is willing to go beyond simply what they are being asked to do.
This is what we expect
• Motion Design / CGI expertise for various assets – on air promotions, video, Social Media assets, presentations, websites, etc.
• English fluent both in speaking and writing
• 2D / 3D animation of e.g. graphics, typography or drawings
• You are an expert with AfterEffects, Cinema 4D and optionally editing software (Premiere).
• Creation of and fit to visual language of our customers and their styleguides
• Image composings and CGI video editing
• Work with styleguides and CI, UI playbooks
• Customer-centered, methodical and very structured work in quality, on time and within budget estimates
• Consultancy and solution-based work for our customer teams / creation and customers themselves
• You work in pitch and project teams as Motion expert and bring in your expertise for the overall best solution to wow our customers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq51em-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.