As a Marketing Executive, you will be an integral member of the CEEMEA Pay TV team, supporting with marketing & social campaigns across Discovery's key Lifestyle and Factual brands including: discovery+, Discovery Channel, TLC, HGTV, Food Network, ID, and Fatafeat.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident self-starter who is keen to gain exposure in both B2C and B2B marketing within a busy, fast-paced organisation across TV, digital and social.
You will be able to balance a range of different tasks simultaneously and will bring excellent organisational and communication skills, always delivering a professional service.
The Marketing Executive will be part of the Marketing team responsible for both regional, and EMEA-wide marketing campaigns, however they will also be a key member of the wider digital, creative and production team in the Discovery EMEA Pay TV group. They will act as a key point of contact in assisting with and delivering internal and external stakeholders with marketing materials for Discovery's brands.
• Work collaboratively with the wider team and other departments to help devise compelling, consistent, and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Affiliate/partner management – act as the point of contact for our partner enquiries and ensure the delivery of up-to-date assets to encourage content promotion
• Create monthly program highlights presentations for our flagship and love brands and source images to showcase upcoming channel content
• Create and project manage marketing briefs for local or regional campaigns- collaborating closely with editorial, media planning, research and PR teams
• Assist Digital Marketing team with creation of digital assets to support CEEMEA social strategy and with Community Management for some of our EMEA pages
• Provide support for the regional sales teams and sale houses in implementing content solutions for clients, both on air and off air
• Aid the marketing managers/ executives with any external and ad-hoc projects or events
• Support managing agencies across the region for creative, media and digital services
• Input on marketing contracts and invoicing/ payment internal procedures
• Insatiable appetite for lifestyle and entertainment TV and in-depth knowledge of the media industry
• Articulate, highly organized and proactive
• Digital savvy, interest in staying up to date with current technologies and trends within social media and the digital sphere
• Confident, proactive team player who can manage multiple projects.
• Creative approach to their work and the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
• Arabic language (written and communication) is a plus
• The ability to manage time effectively and proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Responsive and reactive to both marketing needs and potential issues.
• IT competence: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or similar, but not mandatory.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w95q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.