The Kids Product Manager is responsible to collaborate to shape and implement Discovery Kids digital strategy and work to expand the presence that drives reach and awareness of our properties and help to achieve digital objectives and KPIs.
This individual must have highly analytical abilities to research, forecast and report on objectives and goals. Also, creative skills to create, launch, and manage digital assets to be distributed on different platforms. Responsible to accomplish and support the DTC digital initiatives and overall regional/global objectives in the organization.
• Manage DK+ strategy plan in order to achieve goals and identify new opportunities.
• Coordinate and monitor all DKids+ relative projects that involve inhouse resources and external vendors to ensure high quality products and delivery schedules
• Work on the development of digital assets (content/feature-stories) for DLA Kids Digital platforms. As well as effective coordination of elements needed for the development of any other interactive application.
• Manage and coordinate content creators to guarantee deliverables dates
• Manage DK digital plan of delivery and publish short and long form, games, eBooks and other digital content.
• Verify that user's journeys and processes are achieving periodical goals (MAU, Conversion, Churn)
• Work with other teams to address digital related partnerships needs and help to achieve goals
• Daily use of Analytics platforms in order to check and verify that we're on track achieving goals and targets
• Publish and maintain assigned platforms/documents and keep them updated following respective strategy plan and priorities
• Brief any 3rd party suppliers/external development agencies; on creative, technical and commercial considerations.
• Identify potential future project/partnerships that contribute to achieve goals
ROLE SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Proven track record in managing Digital projects including content creation and delivery
• Strong understanding of the impact of commercial imperatives on production and programming
• Understanding of digital media technologies
• Experience managing subscription-based Apps/business is a plus
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects, with multiple stakeholders.
• Understanding of right & clearances issues.
• Perfect English, Portuguese as a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v5px-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.