- Full Time
• Responsible for LATAM Digital PMO
• Liaison between Central digital teams and different local teams across LATAM: Legal, Business, Integrations, Analytics, Payments, Product, CMS, Operations, Dev.
• Part of the group that works on new markets request & on-boarding processes
• Overall digital LATAM roll out project tracking
• Owner of the following workstreams: Product, Partner integration and subscription (D2C billing, plans & products)
• Management and tracking of high priority projects
• Lead RFP initiatives to engage new partners and/or projects: Integrations & QC.
• Responsible for applying same tracking and management process across products
• Definition of training and certification roadmap for Product team
• Responsible for planning and running D+ business readiness exercise.
• Proven track record in managing Digital projects including content creation and delivery
• Strong understanding of the impact of commercial imperatives on production and programming
• Understanding of digital media technologies and systems
• English Fluent, Spanish is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejy57-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.